New Strobe Light
By developing our new warning light for the Light Signal Column
we created some unique advantages.
- Lower system prices, because only one single light is needed
- Ability to display 7 different colors and 4 different flash sequences
- Low costs for potential spare parts, because of the reduced number of luminaires
Better signaling effect thanks to smart lens arrangement and high performance LEDs
- Lower operating costs result from low power consumption (up to minus 85%) and more flexible system topologies as the overall system power consumption decreases
- Expanded product life cycle due to advanced LED technology and intelligent control
- Different flash sequences allow individual adjustments if there are other devices with a similar flash sequenceIn contrast to conventional filament bulbs, there is no susceptibility to vibration and shock
The MED and EN54-3 certified AGM 410.1.8.2 has been designed to generate alarm sound for various marine applications. The main field of application is the ship´s engine room. An alarm sound will be generated by applying 230VAC to the specific alarm input (CH#1-CH#8) and the enable input. In case more than one alarm sound is activated at the same time, the alarm sound with the higher priority will be generated (CH#1 highest priority, CH#8 lowest priority).
The specific sound characteristic of each alarm input can be modified within a protected service settings menu. The alarm sounds can be chosen from a variety of 64 different maritime sound characteristics. The sounder also includes various smart features, such as a sound soft start for safety at work.